ponedeljek, 10. marec 2014

Monocrome at Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge




Hello everyone!

It's Monday 10th March and today is started  new Challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. This month's theme is Honocrome  cards or creations in black and white or in varying tones of only one colour.

And guess what...  I'm a Guest DT for this month challenge!!!

For this occasion I'v created a gift box in tones of brown.


I used my new Tilda Rose Scent stamp send it to me by lovely Nikki. Thank you so much Nikki!!!
I stamped the image with Versafine vintage seppia ink on The Langton 300g watercolour paper: This Time I used two Distress inks for colouring the image... vintage photo and valnut stain... and of course tattered rose for cheeks...
Paper pads are from Maja Design.
Lace from Live & Love crafts.
Flowers from LLC and WOC.



I used tones of half pearls and also one of my Swarovsky crystals..











I'm entering it into the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by!



7 komentarjev:

  1. hello, i like your coloration and the box is great. many greetings meli :=)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Just beautiful, your colouring never ceases to amaze
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgeous gift box, Barbara. Love the monochromatic look. Lots of beautiful details and super cute Tilda.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    hugs,
    Norma

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Vedno znova sem navdusena nad monokromatskimi izdelki. Tole je naravnost cudovito.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Kako lepa darilna škatljica
    le kaj se skriva v notranjosti?
    Zagotovo kaj omamno dišečega.
    Super je
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Even with so few colours you manage to create a masterpiece. She's lovely Barbara.
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Congrats for the GDT post. Amazing Sepia color! Hugs
    Nancie

    OdgovoriIzbriši